We decided to go see the lights tonight at Temple Square before the baby comes. I don't think we made it to see them last year, so I was interested to see what the kids would think. Easton and Gretchen both really enjoyed them. Gretchen said they were very beautiful. Easton liked seeing all the different Nativities and telling Gretchen who each person was.
I didn't really take to many pictures and the ones I did take weren't the greatest. It was pretty foggy but it was a fun time. I love seeing Christmas lights and I just think seeing them at Temple Square is even better.
3 comments:
I think the picture you did get is pretty dang cute.
I like that picture. All misty and professional. Nice. Glad you had fun. Good luck with the baby!! I hope we get good news soon!
That looks awesome with the fog!
Post a Comment