Saturday was Gretchen's first dance recital. She fell asleep half hour before time to leave and then again in the car. When we got there she was not going to dance she just wanted her dad. After a lot of tears by her and me(I just had a baby that is what I am blaming my tears on) and a lot of bribing she went back stage with the rest of the dancers. She did really good and I am glad she ended up dancing.
Gretchen, Charly, Kendall and Noelle
She thought her dad looked better in her head band.
The only picture I got of her by herself.
As we were driving home she told us that was so much fun. Crazy kid! Easton had a good time he sat by Marshal and Aunt Fran so he sat and ate candy the whole time.
Kinslee didn't go to the recital Aunt Melissa watched her for us. She was one week old on Saturday.
3 comments:
:) Being a mom is emotional stuff. I love the recital pics. And thanks for including a picture of Kinslee.
Good job G!
I am so glad she had a great time!! Wish we were there to watch!
Post a Comment