Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I think I am ready!

So I have about a week to go until my due date and I am ready.  Well as ready as you can be to bring a new baby into this world.  I have both boy and girl clothes washed, bedding washed, bottles washed and ready, Car seat in the car, hospital bag packed.  We even have a list of boy and girl names. (We aren't telling anyone though so don't even ask) I am ready to find out if this is a little boy or little girl.  Chad is saying girl, I have no idea, Easton says boy, and Gretchen it depends on the time of day.  Random people at church and the store always seem to have an opinion as to what it is to.  I love it. 

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I think you should have the baby Friday! Cheering for you!

La said...

Go Colle!!!! I am really excited for you guys. Make sure and announce it on the blog as soon as humanly possible.

Emilie said...

I'm excited for you! Good luck.

Megan said...

Can't wait!! And to give you a good laugh, my word verification is "frack"...I think that's weird.

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! You are so prepared, I'm impressed. If you're out of things to nest, come on down to my house. It could use some good nesting cleaning. Good luck!! I can't wait to hear about this new little one!

Chad and Bekah said...

You are set! Come on baby!!!!