Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's A Girl!!

 It's A Girl!!  Kinslee was born 12/11/10 at 3:37am.  She weighed 5lbs 15oz and was 18 inches long. 

I really enjoyed the fact that I was surprised when she was born it made the whole labor process a little more enjoyable. 
Gretchen is excited but I think she is more excited about all the things that come a long with a new baby. 
 Easton is way more excited then I thought and he has been incredibly helpful so far.  He is constantly asking to hold his cute new sister with a cute name. 

A professional photographer came and took some pictures at the hospital.  They are super cute.  Here is the link and password to go see them. 
Go here the password is 1211kinsleehigley they are only available to look at until the 27th.

10 comments:

Emilie said...

Congratulations!

Those pictures are amazing! She is a beautiful newborn. Most newborns look like squishy aliens,but Kinslee is gorgeous!

Labor much have gone well.

La said...

Wow! those pictures are beautiful. Congrats to you and the family. I can't wait to meet your newest addition.

Amy Eagleston said...

Those pictures are amazing. What a great idea to have a photographer come to the hospital. I am so excited for you guys!

BJ said...

She is beautiful and I love that name. Congratulations!

Marissa said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! I wish we could get something like that. She is a sweet thing. Thanks for letting us see her yesterday. We're all super excited for her arrival.

Eliza said...

I wish my hospital offered that! Kinslee looks sooooo sweet. I'm so happy for your family :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, Colle!!! Congratulations! I love those pictures and I'm with Easton--a cute baby with a cute name. Isn't the surprise thing fun? I love it that way. Congrats on such a sweet baby and I hope you are doing well.

Congratulations!!!!

Marietta said...

She's beautiful! Hopefully you'll let me take pictures of her too! I LOVE her name!

Laurel said...

She is beautiful. I love her birthday 12/11/10 -- Great timing :) Take care, rest, love that baby girl. Hope to see you soon.

Chad and Bekah said...

She is beautiful and so tiny!!!congrats!