Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just a bunch of Stuff

This post is going to be about  a few things that have happened in the past few weeks.  First off I found this picture on my camera of Easton watching President Monson speak during General Conference.  Conference was good as usual.  Of course I missed a few talks do to kids, and my wonderful ability to fall asleep when I should be listening.  I am very glad that I will be able to read the talks in the Ensign. 
Last week Easton had his last soccer game of the fall season.  He did so good in soccer this year.  He loved it.  He was sad that the season is over.   He had a pizza party yesterday at his coaches house and got an awesome trophy.  I should have taken a picture but I didn't so just imagine an awesome trophy.     Easton is the one in the black sweatshirt. 
This is a picture of Gretchen at Easton's game.  Not the prettiest picture but she wanted me to take it so I did and I am posting it as well. 

Last night I was able to go to a Relief Society Craft night and make this cute pumpkin.  I think I might make another one if I can get chad to cut the wood for me.  It was way easy and fun!  I love going to our monthly Relief Society meetings and getting a chance to hang out with the fun ladies in my ward.  I love my ward!

4 comments:

La said...

That is a cute pumpkin. And your kids are cute too. :)

Marissa said...

Way cute "stuff". Easton told Vance about his trophy today on the way to school. He was pretty excited. I love how your pumpkin turned out. I want to do another one too. We'll have to work on it together.

Chad and Bekah said...

I responded to your tag. Hope you're happy now =) Kidding, of course.

Your kids are cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. I love the pumpkin. You are so crafty. You need to share some of your talent with me. Glad Easton loved soccer. Bryce boycotted the sport this year. He is in a hating soccer phase right now because he can't touch the ball with his hands. Go figure. :)