My kids keep telling me they want a dog. I keep telling them no we are having a baby. I am not a huge animal person. I like animals from behind a fence. I love the zoo. Anyway after seeing this last weekend my mind wavered for about 2 seconds.
This isn't the best picture but they were both petting Bo and watching a movie at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
3 comments:
We finally gave into the dog thing. And today I regret it but most days I don't. :)
Pets are a no go at our house, too. I have enough messes. Cute picture, though! How are you feeling?
Don't waver! We had a cat for 2 months is it was almost as much work as a baby! I keep telling my kids as soon as the youngest kid is potty trained, then we can talk about a pet. It is a cute picture, though!
Post a Comment