Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here is a few pictures of what we did to celebrate Halloween!
Carving Pumpkins!
 Gretchen wasn't a big fan of cleaning out the pumpkin. 
  Easton wasn't a big fan either but he was a good sport and did anyway. 
 Dad helping Gretchen draw the face of what she wanted cut out.
 Easton cut his own pumpkin face out this year all buy himself. 

Every year I have gotten there picture taken in there costume, but this year I did it my self and don't know if that was that Great of an idea.  Here are my best 3.   


 Here is our glowing carved pumpkins.  Nothing exciting this year!
 Then we went trick or treating with some friends and I had my camera and didn't take a single picture.  Oh well they had a good time.  Gretchen did get a little cold by the time we were done.  It has been a very Happy Halloween at our house this year!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I think your pictures are great!