Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Soccer and Practice

Easton had his first soccer game yesterday.  He has improved so much from last year when he started.  He was so excited and he kicked the ball like crazy. 
He was the goalie for the last part of the game and the ball only came to him once so this is the best I could get picture wise.
Easton lately is way excited about football, he has been bugging his dad to help him practice for football.  I don't think he can play for two more years but hey starting early never hurts.  Chad was showing Easton that you need to stretch and I thought he looked so cute stretching.
I think this is my favorite picture. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great!! He is a pro already. Love the stretching pictures. I'm very impressed. Bryce boycotted soccer this year. I was okay with that. The game never has made sense to me. Good luck to Easton!