Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Dance

Gretchen started dance today.  We signed her up and she has been talking about how she is going to be in dance and was really excited.  Sometimes she is all talk so I was a little worried what might happen when we got there.  She was a little hesitant at first but then after she went in she loved it.  When we were walking to the van she said to me, "Mom I love you, that was so much fun."  It was a success and hopefully she learns and continues to enjoy it.  I didn't get to do dance when I was little so I am sort of clueless but I think she is a dang cute little ballerina.    This is the best picture I could get of her.  She will not just smile anymore she just says CHEESE!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

It makes it all worth it if that are grateful.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute!! I love the outfit!