Monday, September 20, 2010
Only 80 Days
When you are pregnant it seems like time goes by in slow motion, at least to me anyway. Today I noticed that there is only 80 days until my due date. That seems long but short all at the same time. When I realized that there are only 80 days to my due date it made me think man that means Christmas is only 96 days away. That is way soon. My kids have already been talking about what they are going to ask Santa for. Easton is under the impression the baby will be born on Christmas, I really hope he is wrong because I don't think I want to go over my due date by 16 days. I feel really big and am glad that we have school, soccer, Halloween, thanksgiving, plus the other everyday stuff to help make the time go a little quicker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are getting close! Good luck! Oh and I hope you don't have to wait until Christmas either.
Yay! It's gone fast for me. :)
80 days left, that's awesome!! I was just realizing that I'm almost under 100 days myself.
I too am glad for all the holidays and activities to help the time speed right along. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.
You look so cute!
Aww, you look so adorable.
Post a Comment