Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Easton's First real day of Kindergarten.  It about killed him that he got to go for an hour last week and then he had to wait a whole week before he really started.  He was so excited that he woke up early and could hardly wait until time to go.  When I went to pick him up he was so excited that he got to play on the playground and that he got to have P.E.  I had no idea that P.E. was so cool to a 5 year old.   It is crazy that he is old enough to be in school.  I hope he can keep his excitement for school and learning. 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute picture of him on his first day!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown-up all of a sudden! I'm glad he loved kindergarten. How did you do?

Emilie said...

It makes it so fun when they love it that much!