Monday, August 9, 2010

8th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary! 

Here are 8 reasons I love Chad.    1. He makes me laugh.    2.  He makes me feel beautiful even when I know I am not.    3.  Watching him play with our kids.   4. He goes to work everyday so that I can stay home with our kids and never complains.   5. He lets me sleep in on the weekends.   6. He lets me sit and watch sports with him even if I talk and say stupid things.   7. His smile it makes me want to smile.   8.  His testimony of the Gospel.                            I know this may sound totally cheesy but really I am a cheesy person.  I love Chad so much and am so glad that I get to spend the rest of eternity with him. 

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Happy 8th!

Megan said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys are so fabulous, of course you'd choose the perfect day to get married. :) I told Justin to go read your post and I just say ditto...since I'm clearly not as romantical as you. :) Love ya!

La said...

You guys are so dang cute!