Before we went to Disneyland Easton and Gretchen helped me clean our whole house really good so that they could earn a bucket and a shovel to take to the beach, and park. I forgot to pack them to take them to the beach so they got to use them for the first time last week at the park. When I went to take a picture they always moved so this is what I got for both of them.
I think it is hilarious that these are the pictures I got. They love the buckets and I can get them to do there chores pretty fast if I tell them we are going to the park to play with there buckets and shovels. Yes I totally bribe my kids.
2 comments:
Excellent. Bribery works.
I like the pictures. It captures what it is really like, right? And bribery is a mom's best friend.
Post a Comment