Easton and Gretchen both loved going on rides. When we walked into the park the very first time Gretchen looked up at me and said, "Mom this is amazing!" Over the three days we were there she told us how amazing it was several times.
We had an idea before we went to Disneyland but now we know for sure Gretchen doesn't like to talk to people she doesn't know. Which isn't a bad thing. Anyway she said she wanted to see the Princesses so we waited in line. Easton didn't want to because princesses are for girls. So you can see by looking at the pictures Gretchen wouldn't talk, make eye contact or smile while near the princesses. I was a little worried that she would be this way when we saw Mickey.
She loved the characters. I think partly because they aren't real and they didn't talk to her.
We had a lot of fun riding the rides, watching the parades, and shows and just being together as a family.





7 comments:
It looks like you had sooo much fun!! That's awesome! You guys are so cute!! :) When were you there? My brother's fam is there right now.
So glad the kids had fun I wish I could of been there to see there faces. I loved listening to Easton tell me all about it and how brave he is.
Fun! It sounds and looks like you had a great time. =0)
What an awesome vacation! I am glad you had fun!
What a fun vacation. Looks like lots of fun and lots of memories.
I am in need of a Disneyland trip.
It looks like you guys had one great trip!!! I am sure it is one you will remember forever!! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment