I know this is a way scary picture. I was talking and yeah just plain scary. Anyway I am only 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I swear I am bigger then anyone I know at this point. I am afraid I am going to be huge.
You are not huge!!! You look so cute. I could never bring myself to take pregnancy pictures except at the end with my last one. Now I wish I would have. Oh well. I'm not a very beautiful pregnant lady so it's probably better that way. :)
It just looks like you are sticking out your stomach. You don't look that big at all. And especially not in real life. But, I will agree that with more children, the earlier you find yourself showing. With my next one, I may be showing at 4 weeks! Ha ha!
6 comments:
That happend with me as well. I got big faster with each pregnancy. How are you feeling?
Hey girl. I know I'm totally behind, but congrats on being pregnant. I think you look totally cute.
Same here. Bigger, faster, with each one. I started showing at 10 weeks with the last one!
you look great!
You are not huge!!! You look so cute. I could never bring myself to take pregnancy pictures except at the end with my last one. Now I wish I would have. Oh well. I'm not a very beautiful pregnant lady so it's probably better that way. :)
All I have to say is whatever!!!!!!
It just looks like you are sticking out your stomach. You don't look that big at all. And especially not in real life. But, I will agree that with more children, the earlier you find yourself showing. With my next one, I may be showing at 4 weeks! Ha ha!
Post a Comment