Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ward Christmas Party!

Last night was our ward Christmas party. I have to say I love my ward. I feel so welcome and loved. It is awesome. Anyway Santa stopped by to see the kids.

Gretchen was so excited, when Santa walked in she got the biggest smile on her face. I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to take her picture.
I know this pictures is blurry, but Easton thought it was way funny that Santa gave him bunny ears. Santa insisted that we get a good one of both of them smiling but some boy decided to put his fingers in front of the camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! My kids like Santa from a distance. :)

Melissa said...

The bunny ears make me laugh! Too funny. I am so glad you like your ward. =0) It makes all the difference doesn't it.