We had a very good Christmas this year. We started off Christmas Eve Day by making sugar cookies. We had to have some cookies to give Santa.

Gretchen really enjoyed putting the green sprinkles on. We had our traditional dinner of Clam Chowder and then we opened up the last day of the advent calendar and read from the Scriptures about the Birth of our Savior.
This picture was taken while Chad was reading to us.
Then we got to open one gift. Pajamas of course. My kids are young enough that they thought it was something really cool like a toy. Well actually they really both love pajamas so it was still cool. Chad and I got to open one this year to and i loved that.
Then we went and delivered treats to a few friends and drove and looked at Christmas lights. Then we came home checked in on where Santa was at and went to bed.
Growing up we got up way early and i loved it. In years past we have just gotten up when Easton woke up for the day (6:30-7ish). This year though he new when he woke up that we got to open presents so he woke up at 4:45ish. I was so excited. I love seeing how excited they get.
I loved these pictures. I took like four because Gretchen kept yawning, we woke her up.This is the only picture I took after all was said and done. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!



6 comments:
So cute. I am glad you had such a great Christmas!
I love that she's yawning in most of the pictures, so cute!
I love it that you are excited that Easton wakes up early on Christmast morning. Gretchen's yawning was adorable!
I'm glad someone else has the tradition of clam chowder on Christmas Eve. Do you guys do that because of Grandma Peterson?
Cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas.
Megan it is probably form Grandma Peterson, but that is just what my mom made my whole life growing up on Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment