As a kid I loved all the traditions we had as a family, now that I have started my own family I love getting to do some of the same and new traditions. Last year Easton and I made some ornaments together. I have decided that I am going to do this every year. Here are the ornaments we made this year.
We also have made gingerbread houses. I have decided that I prefer the graham cracker houses because they didn't fall apart on me like the kit kind have. This year Easton told us he wanted Aunt Andrea to take him shopping for his mom and dad's presents. On Saturday morning he called her and asked if she would take him shopping as soon as he got his room cleaned. Aunt Andrea and Charly came and picked him up. He has not stopped talking about it. He can't wait until next year to do it again.
This really isn't a tradition but on Saturday after Gretchen saw Santa, I asked if she wanted Santa to bring her a present and she said no Aunt Anja(that is how she says Andrea) bring me presents. I thought it was hilarious.

3 comments:
How did you make those cute ornaments. George would love to do that!
They were from a kit that I had leftover from my activity day girls but they are from oriental trading, but you might be able to find them at micheals or something like that also. Easton loved it.
Those are very cute ornaments. That would be a fun tradition. I love hearing about everyones traditions. =0) I like using gram crackers as well. The only way I can get the others to stay together is hot glue. That is also too funny about Gretchen and Andrea. That sounds rational. Very funny.
Post a Comment