Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What we have been up to

I have been in a little bit of a blogging slump. Life has just been moving along with nothing to out of the ordinary which is nice. I have forgotten my camera at times I have wanted my camera so here are the few pictures that have been taken since my last post.

Chad decided to put Gretchen to work. It was cute she walked around with the towel on her shoulder for half of the day.

Gretchen has officially entered the I'll do it myself stage, which i don't know if that is good or bad.

So I did Gretchen's hair in a side ponytail the other day. I thought it was cute she wouldn't look at the camera so i got this back view. I really do her hair but usually know one sees it done.
Easton got to be the goalie last night at soccer. I have to say soccer is not my favorite sport, and I don't know that it is Easton's either. He did pretty good at goalie. The funny thing is this picture was taken when the ball was at the other end of the field. He was just making sure he was ready I guess.

1 comment:

Amy Eagleston said...

Nothing out of the ordinary is good.