Last year our
Halloween countdown was a big success so I decided to do it again this year. This year we did a skeleton instead of a pumpkin guy.

Easton took this picture he was way excited that I let him do that.


He also took this one. Isn't Gretchen super cute in her awesome cowgirl clothes. (Thanks Aunt Andrea)

I do not know why the pictures are so blurry. They aren't on my camera so oh well. The countdown to Halloween starts tomorrow. Wahoo! I have decided I really enjoy this holiday. Not so much all the scary stuff but the fun dressing up part and the candy and the carving the pumpkins and stuff.
3 comments:
She does look adorable in that cowgirl getup!
In most of Gretchen´s photos she reminds me of you when you were her age. You were so pretty but would never smile.
so obviously i'm behind at looking at your blog! i think the countdown is such a cute idea....and brings back some memories of our chain to countdown nothing in Rexburg! glad this countdown is almost done for them! =)
Post a Comment