Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 Wheeler's

We went to Idaho this weekend and we were able to go on a four wheeler ride. Easton and Gretchen love it. I have to admit I really enjoy going on a ride also. Someday maybe we will be able to have our own 4 Wheelers.

When you tell Gretchen to say hi she always waves too.
We had a nice long weekend spending time with family and friends. Sadly these are the only pictures I took. I wish I would have taken some pictures during the BYU game, the kids were sleeping and Chad and I had to cheer very quietly so we wouldn't wake them up.

4 comments:

Jennifer Sue said...

So cute! I just went 4 wheeling for the first time this summer with my sister and her family. The kids loved it, and I did too. I also thought it was awesome how they looked like bobble head dolls with their helmets on. :)

Andrea and Chuck said...

looks like fun. I don't know anyone who does not enjoy four wheeling.

La said...

Those are way cute pictures. Aw. Idaho. I need get back up there.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun.