Last night while Chad was mowing the lawn I took some (meaning over 75 pictures) of the kids playing. I am really a horrible photographer but i still love to take pictures. Gretchen's bike is broken so she just runs behind his Easton's trike. Easton is to big for the trike and Gretchen is too small. They were having a blast though.
While we were outside we heard a fire engine and Gretchen came running over to me and said candy. She thinks that fire engines are only good for giving out candy in parades apparently.


3 comments:
I like the feet picture, it's really good. And your kids are so freakin' cute by the way.
What Easton's not mowing the lawn yet. Crack a whip on that boy. He tells me he is the strongest and the best helper.
Way cute group of pictures of way cute kids!
Post a Comment