Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Home Haircut

Chad and Easton were going to go get haircuts, but chad decided to try cut Easton's and if it didn't work out he would just buzz it.(I am not a fan of the buzz on Easton) Well Chad did pretty good. It is pretty short but it looks way better then the weird fuzz head thing he had going. Easton told me he likes the Home haircut. I do also it saves some money.

Then after he got in the shower and cleaned off all the hair he found his Lightning McQueen Razor and shaved.

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Good thing he shaved...Wouldn't want a 5 o'clock shadow :)

Lawson Family said...

He's lookn' all grown up!

La said...

What a little man. Lookin good Easton

Rhett said...

I want to do that to McKay but celeste won't let me give him a buzz.

Kyle and Melissa said...

I think it looks good...Great job Chad!

BJ said...

That is all we do at our house, except for me. Ever since we were married, I have cut Christian's hair and the boys.It looks great.