Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!!

Today is my brother Brandon's 33rd Birthday!! Brandon is my sibling just older then me. We were very close growing up. We spent a lot of time together and we had some good times. He leaves in Indiana now and I don't see him very often. When I was looking through my pictures I had a lot with him and it was hard to choose. I was just going to do one from this scrapbook page but then decided that they were all pretty good. Brandon I just want you to know that I Love You and hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa
Click the picture to enlarge.

1 comment:

Amy Eagleston said...

happy b-day brandon! you are the cousin closest in age to me on the p side (i think) and i always thought you were pretty cool.