Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Bed!

Yesterday we took down Gretchen's crib and put her in a big bed. She does great with the nap in the bed, but I was worried about the night in bed. She only got out once when she first went to bed but then she thought she was up for good at 10pm. She ended up playing in her room in the dark for who knows how long. Tonight she went down pretty good so we will see.


I can't find my bin of bedding and it is a little annoying. So she just has a big blanket for now.

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

big girl bed! charlie will probably be in his crib until he is five :)

Megan said...

Did you do a real twin bed or a toddler bed? This is the dilemma I'm thinking about. I have a hard time justifying a toddler bed, but a big twin bed just seems so...big.

Colle said...

We did a twin. I am not a fan of the toddler bed.