This post is full of all the activities we did today. Not that we really did a lot. With it snowing all day long I didn't really get much accomplished. Oh well huh! So for Christmas Andrea and Chuck gave me a bag full of fun stuff that I could use to help teach my kids. Well one of the things they gave was this color by number sticker set. When Gretchen went down for her nap Easton and I started to do one. He didn't like doing the same one as me so I ended up doing my own and he did his own. So in my previous post I mentioned that I Love color by numbers. I was in heaven. It only came with 4 papers. Well Easton only got to do one. He is actually going to be mad in the morning and wakes up and sees that I did the other 2 after he went to bed. I might have to get us some more.

Here is the first one Easton and I started and then i finished because he wanted to do his own.

Here is the one he did.
When Gretchen woke up we did our letter of the week. This weeks letter is H.

I didn't do Gretchen's hair today so she had a hard time seeing. Oh well she loves coloring.

This is Easton practicing writing H's.

Here is our letter. H is for Hearts.
I would just like to say that I really like our ward and where we live. The people are awesome. So tonight one of my visiting teachers brought me this for my birthday!

They are so cute and yummy too!
Oh and my camera broke a few days before Christmas, yeah horrible time. My awesome sister lent me her old one so that was way nice of her. Anyway i sent our camera back to the company a week ago and got it back on Friday and it works and I am so glad to have it back.
2 comments:
That is really cute. I am glad you like it where you live. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday!!
A good ward/neighborhood is worth it's weight in gold. I think I am going to copy your letter this week. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Post a Comment