
I think my kids like to make me a liar. Just a week or two ago I had a post about how Gretchen would drink out of a cup. As you can see she now does drink out of a cup. In fact we threw her sippy cups away. She calls them babas, and was a little mad at me when she saw her baba in the trash. We are now three days in and she is doing very well with just a little cup. That means no more walking around with a sipper cup. Wahoo!
Apparently Easton and Chad taught her how to drink out of a cup when I was not home.
I also finally took her to get her haircut and she can see now.
This is my 300th post. That is a lot of posts. I am sure there are a lot more coming.
5 comments:
man i wish my kids would drink out of cups...both of them still prefer sippy cups and it is getting old. congrats on 300 posts!
Congratulations! We're still working on the bottle. When did your kids quit the bottle? Do you have any strategies?
Megan,
I just packed up the bottles and my kids had no choice. Easton went fine. Gretchen was way more stubborn. I had to make her chocolate milk to get her to drink it the first few days. Good Luck!!
That's so exciting for Gretchen (well, and even more so for you!!) =) You'll have to post another picture of her with her hair down to show off her new cut!
She is so cute. Good job with drinking from a cup!
Post a Comment