I thought the game was really good. I wanted the Cardinals but thought the game was really good. I love football it is sad it is over for a while.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
A "Super Day"!
Today was a pretty eventful day at our house. Gretchen got to go to nursery today for the first time. She loved it. She walked right in and even waved goodbye to me. When I went to pick her up she got mad and didn't want to leave. Easton did the same thing up until his last day in nursery. I got to listen to the whole Relief Society lesson it was great. Oh and a little side note Gretchen has 3 new teeth and one on the way in. I am a loser mom and didn't even notice.
The other fun event was the Super Bowl. We told Easton yesterday that we were going to have a party and eat treats. He was pretty excited and even invited his Sunbeam teacher.
Here is what we had. It actually looks kind of gross but we enjoyed it.
This picture was right after one of the Arizona Cardinal touchdowns.
I love doing self portraits.

This was the best part of the whole day for Easton. This kid loves food. You can get him to do a lot if he knows food will be his reward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad she loved Nursery. Love the party treats! I should of taken picture of ours I told the kids that all our super bowl treats this year had to come from food storage or the freezer we had quite the spread you would have been so impressed.
What a cute post! I like it a lot! And very nice background choice! =)
Post a Comment