Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Breakfast
Gretchen really enjoys having a bowl of cereal in the morning. She does pretty good with the spoon. For those of you who have had the exciting experience of eating with our family know that Easton still has a hard time using the spoon, so this is a big deal for us. Easton did pick up on how to drink out of a cup after only spilling on himself a few times. Gretchen has not figured the cup thing out to good yet. Gretchen prefers to drink her milk like a dog.
Yes this happens every time she has a bowl of cereal. She does get every drop of milk though. I have been wanting to get a picture for weeks but she always catches me with the camera and just smiles. This morning however I was very sneaky and got the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is awesome!
That is the best picture ever!
Love the picture! I think my kids and your kids would get along smashingly. I love the new look on the blog, too. You done good. :)
That is classic.
That is so hilarious! I might use her method next time I eat my cereal! :)
Ah man, she is so adorable...but come Colle, be honest. She learned that from you huh? :) Thanks for the laugh.
I have not been on the computer for a week and you never told me about this I can't stop laughing
Post a Comment