Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom


I think I miss my mom at least once every day, but this time of year sometimes makes it worse. I think it is hearing everyone talk about there moms. Anyway I just wanted to wish my mom a happy mothers day!! I am so glad she is my mom. I know she isn't here but I know that if I do my part I can see her again. I am so thankful for that knowledge and it is because of my mom that I have that knowledge. A couple of months ago Andrea and I came across this quote. "One of the best ways to have a little bit of heaven in your home is to have someone you love in heaven." I have that in many ways. I Love You Mom!!!



3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

That is a beautiful tribute. I am sure your mom is looking down on you with a smile on her face...Probably the same smile that she has in the picture.

La said...

I am grateful for you and your willingness to share your testimony. It strengthens me.

Andrea and Chuck said...

Hope you had a great Mothers Day! You Rock as a Mom!!!!