Monday, August 20, 2007

Three Weeks

Gretchen is now three weeks old. It is hard to believe that she is only that old. She is still sleeping a ton except at night. She has her days and nights mixed up I guess. These pictures were actually taken when she was two weeks old but I am a little late getting this post up.

Easton says Gretchen is whistling when she does this face.

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Aunt Colle I think Gretchen is so cute I love when I get to hold her.

Charly

Andrea and Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clev Clan said...

They grow so fast!! We feel bad that we are missing so much! I wish we were there so I could hold her. Brooklynn says Easton lucky to get a sister. She wishes she had one. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! So cute!

La said...

Wow! What a darling baby girl.