Thursday, August 9, 2007

5th Anniversary

Today is our 5th wedding Anniversary. I thought I would just tell Chad how much I love him and how grateful I am to have him in my life. We have had 5 good years and am looking forward to a lot more. I don't know how I would have made it through without him. I Love You Chad thank you for everything you do for me.

This is one of my favorite wedding pictures so I had to share it.

12 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

WOW, five years seems like Chad has been putting up with our family longer than that. Congrats to both of you. I love ya both.

Amy Eagleston said...

Congrats! I love the wedding pic. I'll never forget your reception (that is when Chad's Melissa thought I was Darci). Fun times!

Clev Clan said...

Happy anniversary. Time just flies doesn't it.

J-Way said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats! Can you believe we are such old married ladies?!?

La said...

Congrats. 5 is a big one. I LOVE your picture. You look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Colle and Chad! Cute picture! What a great couple you make. Happy anniversary!

Kay said...

Congratulations!
When your mother and I celebrated our 5th anniversary Kyle was the baby and we lived in Pocatello. It was a great time for us. Enjoy every single day together.
I love you all.

Dad

Melissa said...

Congratulations Chad and Nicolle. I hope that you have a happy anniversary.
Love Chad, Melissa and Girls

Tyra said...

Congratulations Nicolle!! Can you believe it has been 5 years? Rob and celebrated our 5th year anniversary this last June. It was kind of weird because I couldn't believe we had been married that long, but at the same time it feels like we have always been together.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Congratulations! We think Chad is the greatest also...He is a fun uncle and my kids think you picked a winner..You can't believe it has been 5 years..try 17 years! It still seems like just a couple of years for us...but then when I look at Austin I know that it isn't.

Melissa said...

I totally remember when I thought that Amy was Darci! I still think You do look a lot a like. Nicolle, I love your picture! Very cute! Congrats. I can't believe it has been five years since then.

Unknown said...

Congratulation Chad and Nicolle. Love you guys.