On Tuesday Kinslee turned 2. I usually decorate there doorway for birthdays but totally forgot so I decorated the kitchen.
This is Kinslee looking at all the decorations. She kept getting mad at Easton and Gretchen for telling her happy birthday.
Opening her present from Easton and Gretchen. They gave her a box of princess dress up clothes.
Kinslee went to the doctor for her birthday and we did some shopping with Aunt Andrea and went and saw dad at work.
For dinner we had Kinslee's favorite dinner. She loves spaghetti.
After dinner she got to open her presents from mom and dad.
She got a baby doll.
She also got Ariel and Eric little people and there carriage.
Blowing out her 2 candles
Kinslee loved her cake and had a very Happy Birthday!!! We Love you to pieces Kinslee, even though you are a little monster.
3 comments:
Cute girl! I can't believe that she is 2. Wow.
Happy birthday Kinslee!
She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment