Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pre-School Program and Dance Recital

Gretchen had a big day yesterday.  She had her pre-school program and her dance recital.  She had a lot of fun people come support her.
 Kinslee, Aunt Andrea, Kendall, Noelle, Charly, and Easton
 Gretchen waiting for her program to start.
 This year they learned about different countries and cultures.  In there program they sung songs from each country.  Gretchen got to be Gretchen while the kids sang about Gretchen and Hans.
 Charly, Noelle, Aunt Andrea, Gretchen, Kendall, and Easton being weird.
 Easton, Grandma, and Gretchen  
 Our family after her program.  I love how all three kids look like they are in pain.  Aunt Melinda was there also but somehow I didn't get any pictures of her. 
Then at 7pm Gretchen had her dance recital.  She did so good I was so happy to actually see her dancing and singing.  Kinslee was a brat and we left at intermission.  I was a little bummed because I wanted to see Charly, Noelle, and Kendall dance a little more.  We went to dinner afterwards with Grandma, Aunt Melinda and Uncle Wally.  Kinslee wouldn't stop crying so I took her to the car and we just chilled until everyone finished dinner. 
 You would never know she was being a brat from this picture of her while we were waiting. 
When we got  home I realized I didn't get a picture of Gretchen in her dance stuff.  She was tired and had to go to the bathroom so this is all I got. 
Aunt Fran gave her these pretty flowers.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen is so big now!! She's going to kindergarten this Fall, isn't she? Crazy. You have such a cute family.