I Love snow! As a kid I loved it when it snowed, i loved to play in it for hours. As an adult I still love snow. I don't play in it as much anymore but I still love it. Gretchen has been telling me for about three months that she can't wait until it snows to make a snow angel. She finally got her wish this morning. When she woke up and saw that there was snow she was so excited.
Here she is making her snow angel.
Easton loves to play in the snow. He told me he doesn't like to make snow angels. Here he is getting ready to throw a snowball at me.
He missed and smiled for the camera. These are all the pictures I got the camera battery went dead. Easton played for another 30 minutes in the snow after I took the pictures. Gretchen came in 3 minutes after.
1 comment:
I, too, love a good snow day. It's fun.
Post a Comment