Friday, November 11, 2011

11 months and a Lost Tooth!

It is so crazy this little girl is 11 months old today!  She is walking like a pro these days.  I am pretty sure she is our earliest walker and we didn't even encourage it.  She says Momma, Dada, Baby, Yea, uh-oh, and Ta-da.  Just tonight she blew kisses to her dad.  In the picture on the right she was coming to get me right when I took the picture. 
Look at those beautiful blue eyes!   The last 11 months seem to have flown by.  My baby girl is going to be a year in a month.  Crazy stuff!
In other news, Easton finally let me pull his tooth out after three weeks of it barely hanging there.   Doesn't he have a cute two teeth missing grin or what? 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Yep...stinkin' cute kids! Kinslee has seemed to become all grown up so fast lately. She's leaving Lexie in the dust! I can't believe the 1 year mark is right around the corner. And I'm so proud of Easton for getting that tooth out. YAY!