Easton loves to play in the leaves. Today we had early out so he got his homework done and it was nice enough to go rake up leaves and play in them.
Here is the big pile he raked up.
Then he and Gretchen jumped in it.
Then Kinslee joined them for a few pictures.
Kinslee wasn't a big fan when I made her lay down to try get a picture of them. Easton had Gretchen bury him a few times.
Gretchen
Kinslee walking
They played in the leaves for a while and then we loaded them into the garbage dumpster so we wouldn't ruin the grass. I ruined my parents grass once by raking up a big pile of leaves and then it snowed and I got in big trouble.
1 comment:
How fun!! Someday we'll have leaves in our yard instead of dirt and weeds. :)
Post a Comment