This year the 4th of July didn't really seem different then other days. I am not sure why, it was weird. Anyway here is how we spent our day.
Outside in the stroller painting toenails and watching Easton ride his bike.
Red, White, and Blue toenails.
Easton hasn't really had a huge desire to ride a bike so training wheels just came off a few weeks ago and yesterday after about two minutes he was riding his bike. (not the best picture but it will do)
We went and played games while waiting for it to get dark with our cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
of course we did some sparklers.
It finally got dark enough to watch the fireworks.
Gretchen loved them, especially the finale.
I think Easton and Uncle Chuck took a nap during the fireworks.
I am so grateful to live in this country and so thankful to all those who serve and have served to protect us. God Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment