She got a Cinderella barbie and Cinderella purse and gloves from Easton and Kinslee. She has been asking her dad for a pink laptop for months.
She was so excited when she opened it.
Instead of a party we went bowling as a family. It was Gretchen's first time.
She would take the ball let it drop and then run back and sit down. I never really got a good picture.
Kinslee ate her toes while we bowled.
Easton did pretty good. I think it was only his second time bowling. Here is a picture of Gretchen running back to her seat.
Here are the final scores. Yes I rocked. We went to dinner at Chili's after bowling and then home for some cake.
Her cake was supposed to look nicer but I dropped one and so she got just half of her cake.
4 comments:
Cute. I can't believe that Gretchen is 4!
What a fun birthday! I've been trying to get Mark to go bowling with the kids because I think they will love it!
Happy birthday cute girl!
Happy Birthday Gretchen! I can't believe she's already 4. Man, time flies. I'm glad she had a good one.
Nice bowling, Colle! Holy smokes. I need you to be my bowling coach. We live really close to a bowling alley here. You'll have to come down.
Post a Comment