Every year the city we live in has Heritage Days. It is a week of fun family activities. This year we went to the movie in the park with some friends. I forgot the camera though so we didn't get any pictures. Then Saturday morning Chad and I ran in the 5K. It was Chad's first race and he didn't pretty dang good. His time was 24:05. I was ten minutes behind him coming in at 34:something. We didn't get any pictures of that either. Saturday we also watched a Parade.
Easton waiting for the Parade to start.
Kinslee waiting to watch her first parade.
Charly, Gretchen, and Kinslee watching the parade. Charly slept over to watch the kids while we ran in the race. She is awesome. We came home from the parade with lots of candy, coupons, and Frisbees.
Later Saturday night we made s'mores with some friends and did sparklers.
Chad made a star
We are really awesome parents and let our kids run with fire and this is what my camera captured.
Gretchen making a triangle.
After we were done doing sparklers we watched the fireworks. It was a very fun filled week.
2 comments:
Kinslee is so cute!
I LOVE that picture of Easton waiting for the parade! Too funny. Thanks for letting me read about your cute family!
Post a Comment