Monday, February 7, 2011

Kinslee's Blessing

Yesterday we blessed Kinslee.  Chad did a wonderful job and I am so grateful that he is worthy to be able to bless our children. We had lots of family and friends there to share the day with us. 

 Kinslee's cousin Christopher giving her kisses!
I really wanted a family picture but we had a child not willing to cooperate.


 We decided to kick the to older kids out of the picture and take one.



 Uncle Kyle and Kinslee 

Stockton and Kinslee.

I told myself I was going to take tons of pictures and I didn't.  I am kicking myself now. 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

She look beautiful. What a wonderful day for your family.

Unknown said...

What a pretty little girl!

Chad and Bekah said...

I love her dress. She is getting bigger! What a cutie. I'm glad to see pictures of you on here...you look great!