Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's 2011

Valentine's 2011 wasn't that exciting.  Easton went to school and loved that he came home with lots of candy.  While he was at school we did Gretchen's hair.  We thought it was pretty cool! 
They are hearts can't really tell from the front view though.

 Back view 
 
 Three super cute kids!
We ate dinner by candle light.  Easton told me that Candle light dinner's are the best ever. 
Chad wasn't feeling well so he was done before I remembered to take a picture.  A regular smiling picture just wasn't working out so I told them to make silly faces.  Apparently we need to work on silly faces with Gretchen. 
Chad surprised me with roses, and the kids with a little box of candy.  I did not take a picture of those.  We had a Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

La said...

Cute heart hair. I am never that creative.