Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Best

I thought Kinslee looked pretty dang cute so I decided to take her picture in her Sunday clothes.
Then Gretchen came in the room and wanted me to take her picture with Kinslee. 
 Then Easton came in and wanted his picture taken also.
 Kinslee was about done at that point.  

They sure love there little sister.  At least today anyway!

7 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

oh i loved that dress, she looks so cute!!!!

Eliza said...

Those are seriously cute pictures!

Laurel said...

She looks a lot like you and Andrea... So very cute!

Chad and Bekah said...

She looked so pretty in her Sunday best! And those other ones looked pretty cute too =)

Krista said...

Your kids are so very cute! Just so you know! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I can tell Kinslee is very loved. Gretchen and Easton suddenly look so big!!

Marissa said...

I didn't even get to see her on Sunday! I only heard her. I'm excited to see her this Sunday tho! She's beautiful.