Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1 Month Old

Kinslee is one month old today.  She just started smiling real smiles this week when you talk to her.  She also started sleeping her big crib starting last night.  She is so tiny in that big bed. She slept very well, and I hope it continues.  Gretchen and Easton were excited I got out a toy for her to lay under and they were in heaven.

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is so dang cute!

Marissa said...

Can't believe it's already been a month. Why does it fly by so fast when they are "outside". (I think my next week is going to drag.) She is the cutest little girl!

Anonymous said...

What a cute, bright-eyed little girl. I'm glad you guys are having fun with her. I want to kiss those cheeks!

Chad and Bekah said...

She is beautiful and so so tiny!