Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tying His Shoes

 Easton has learned to tie his shoes himself.  I am not bending over so well these days so it couldn't have been better timing.  We actually made a deal that he would learn how to do it before Christmas.  He wasn't a big fan of that idea at first because he says none of his friends tie there own shoes.  I love how he gets excited every time he does it all by himself.  I guess I should have put Chad in charge of the task sooner because he had him taught in one day. 

2 comments:

La said...

Can Chad come teacher Scarlet? She really wants to learn but I am too lazy. Maybe I will make Daph do it.

Good Job Easton!!!

Emilie said...

Teaching how to tie shoes comes right below potty training.

I'm glad it only took one day.