Saturday, November 13, 2010

Playing in the Leaves

The past couple of days Easton and Gretchen have loved playing in the leaves. While Easton was raking the leaves into a pile Gretchen was posing for me.
I know here soon instead of leaves they will be playing in the snow. Gretchen doesn't stop talking about making snow angels and Easton can't wait to go sledding. My sister and I were talking the other day and I think adults need to start looking at the weather through kid eyes. Every season would be more enjoyable because it is new and different.
Posted by Picasa

This is my 500th post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Gretchen's coat is so cute! I love it. We are already playing in the snow here. My kids were so excited to wake up to several inches of snow the other day. I think I'd be lost without the four seasons. It's nice to have a change. I agree, life is lots more fun looking at it through a child's eyes.

La said...

Easton looks like Brandon. I agree to look at the weather though my kids eyes.