Monday, November 8, 2010

35 Weeks

I am 35 weeks and it just so happens that I took my 1 and only pregnancy pictures with my other two kids at 35 weeks. I have to warn you these are not pretty pictures at all.

With Easton at 35 weeks we had a name picked out, with Gretchen and this baby not so much. It freaks me out that this time around we don't know if it is a boy or girl, plus we have no for sure names. We just can't agree it is horrible. Easton and Gretchen are positive it is a boy and Chad thinks it is a girl. I don't have any ideas as to what this baby is. Random people have stronger opinions then I do. I am excited and can't wait to meet this little person boy or girl.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Eliza said...

With our first, we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl until he was born. I thought it made it extra fun to share the news of his birth afterward and be able to say, "It's a..." to all of our family and friends.

Good luck with the name. No matter what you decide on, it will be great because your baby will make the name great!

Marissa said...

You look awesome! You're not carrying like you did with Gretchen, so maybe it is a boy. But, I can't say anything cuz I carry all mine exactly the same and have boys and a girl. Good luck with the name thing. Something will pop in...tell Chad, he has to be willing to give. You carried this little one for 9 months. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're already 35 weeks! This has gone so fast. . .for me. :) I'm so happy you're having a surprise. Way fun that way. Good luck in the naming department. That's almost harder than the delivery part for me. Almost. I'm usually stumped until they're born, too. I'm confident you will choose beautifully. Can't wait to find out!

Emilie said...

You look fantastic!

Good luck with names...ugh...absolute worst part of being pregnant for me.

Chad and Bekah said...

You look incredible! I am so excited to find out what the gender of your child is.

The naming business can be super stressful. I'm sure you guys will choose something super cute! Good luck!

Almost there!

La said...

What? you are 35 weeks. Wow!

Okay. I think you guys will come up with a great name. I can't wait. . .

Lawson Family said...

The countdown begins! I can't wait to see what the new addition will be....and named!! Good luck!

Laurel said...

I am excited for the big day when we will find out???