Thursday, April 15, 2010

Glitter Toes and Snow Boots

This afternoon I got glitter toes for the first time.  I think they are pretty cute.  The fact that they last for a month sounds pretty awesome also.  I also broke out my sandals for the first time today.  I am excited for warmer weather. 
On another note Gretchen wont keep her shoes on.  She has a pair of tennis shoes that she can put on her self so this afternoon when I was busy cleaning up a mess she made she wanted her shoes put on and I told her to put them on herself.  After I was done cleaning up the mess I went outside to make sure she was dressed and had shoes on.  This is how I found her.  Yep I busted out my sandals for the first time and she feels the need to wear snow boots. 

2 comments:

Laurel said...

She is a cutie. Nice toes. Love summer and sandals

Anonymous said...

Love the toes! Gretchen needs to come to our house with her boots-she'd fit right in. What a cutie.