This year we were at Grandma & Grandpa's for Easter.

Finding her basket!

Checking out her loot!

It took Easton a while to find his basket. I thought I got a picture of its hiding spot but I guess not. It was on top of a curio cabinet.

The Easter bunny gives my kids toothbrushes and man do they love it!

Comparing there loot!


I don't know what Easton was doing with his mouth.

This has nothing to do with the baskets but isn't it a cute picture!
Later in the day we had a BBQ and a Easter Egg Hunt

I learned that the money was in the yellow eggs so I was helping Gretchen find as many yellow eggs as possible.

Easton took off on his own and this is the only picture I have of him.
After the Easter egg hunt they had a pinata. I have to tell you with my fear of swinging bats and things I am not a fan of pinatas. Anyway this was Gretchen's first encounter with the pinata.

Gretchen and Aunt Shantel helping her.

Since it is Spring Break Grandma wanted to keep the kids at her house this week. When Chad and I left they were all smiles and stood and waved goodbye to us.
3 comments:
So, so fun!
Wow, for the whole week? That's awesome! What fun memories...and I'll have to steal the idea for a toothbrush. Very fitting!!
My mom only took my kids for one night! A whole week of sleeping in would be awesome!
Post a Comment