Monday, April 26, 2010

Chad's Birthday and Saturday fun

Saturday was Chad's Birthday,  he doesn't really care much about birthdays especially his.  Chad opted for breakfast out instead of going to dinner.  He has wanted an Ipod Touch for a long time so I splurged and got him the ipod.  The kids made him cards.
Then the rest of our day was pretty much a regular old Saturday! While Chad mowed the lawn the kids rode there bikes. Gretchen wont ride her bike anymore I guess she prefers the trike. Easton really loves his new bike and wants to ride it all the time. Later in the day Chad and Easton played catch. Easton was way excited to show me how he is getting better at catching the ball.

Even though Chad doesn't care much for birthday's I still think he had a pretty good day!!!  We Love him a ton around here and hope he has a good year!!!

4 comments:

La said...

Happy Birthday Chad! And it looks like Easton has a seriously good arm.

Lawson Family said...

Wow! You've got a great big yard and you live next to a park... awesome!

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Chad. I hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chad!